Tuesday, February 26, 2019

UUUUUGGG----LLLLYYYYYYY


"You should not gloat over your brother on the day of his  misfortune..." (Obadiah, vs. 12)

"Bless those who curse you, pray for those who those mistreat you..." (Luke 6:28)

"When he was reviled, he reviled not in return..." (I Peter 2:23)

"He prayed, 'Father, forgive...'" (Luke 23:34)

This is not helping anything... it just proves everyone's point, one way or the other.

People dancing and rejoicing at the break.

A group of maybe 15 folk now screaming themselves hoarse, calling out "No, No, No!" (taking pictures and movies of themselves; and I wonder if they hope that someone will call security).

Rival demonstrations all over the auditorium, while the praise team sang--I am not kidding--"Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me."

The last few minutes have reinforced unfortunate perceptions. And there is little to feel but sadness and shame.

And now we are taking-up the Exit plans. Ironic. Many people outside the auditorium may be thinking the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing for the Future

takemefishing.org I was supposed to go fishing this afternoon.  Didn’t happen, though. Bummer. I love to fish, though I do not...