Sunday, February 24, 2019

This is all that is before us this afternoon. Bishop Hope Morgan Ward of NC is presiding--God help her. After her prayer, she invoked Gil Rendle, an expert in groups and process, who says, "When you have very little time, go slowly."

There are predictable uncertainties and glitches in the tech-nology, having to do with translations of the proceedings and voting, but many delegates are already registering to speak (though some accidentally on account of unfamiliarity with the technology!).

My reading of it is, once we get past the glitches (we are learning as we go that we will discuss (I hope) the main proposal and its fifteen collaterals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing for the Future

takemefishing.org I was supposed to go fishing this afternoon.  Didn’t happen, though. Bummer. I love to fish, though I do not...