Friday, February 22, 2019

A trinity of articles...


People are watching…
Note well, if you will, the article from the United Methodist News Service, which suggests that sometimes the "consequences" of splits are overstated.


 


 


 

These and other articles are everywhere among us. Lots of folks reading and sharing.

I will say that it is sad, to me, that Mr. Renfroe suggests that we are in a cage match (NYT article), with the loser unable to stand and the winner bloodied and battered. That may be an apt metaphor, but if so, we have all already lost. For...

Jesus suggested “They (the world) will know we are Christians by our love.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing for the Future

takemefishing.org I was supposed to go fishing this afternoon.  Didn’t happen, though. Bummer. I love to fish, though I do not...